High self esteem aside, let's face it, we all want to look like Angelina the Great. And while she has killer eyes, perfect bone structure and the rest, if I had my pick of one pair of lips, it would be hers.
They're so damn pouffy, pillowy, full, voluminous and soft I want to build a monument for them! Praise the lips!
Thankfully, for us lesser mortals, cheating our way to yummy lips is a cinch. Follow these steps:
- Everyone has an old toothbrush lying around. Apply whatever moisturiser you have, body lotion, or even Vaseline generously to the lips, and gently brush lips in a circular motion. This exfolitates dead skin or rough patches. Alternatively, just use a damp washcloth.
- Pat on a lip balm to soften lips. Can't go wrong with Blistex.
- Take a neutral coloured lip liner and trace slighty above the lip line. Please dont go overboard, the shaky nanna lip is just too tragic for words.
- Colour in your lips with the pencil, and as lip pencil tend to be quite drying, use one with something like almond oil or shea butter.
- You can either pop some peachy-pink shimmery gloss, or a lipstick thats a shade or two darker than your natural lip colour, then dab clear gloss in the center of your bottom lip.
And hey, presto! Angelina Jolie without the tribe of kids.